IntegriGen Mission & Pledge to Our Clients
Walt Disney once said, “Whatever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.”
The majority of our new business comes from referrals from existing clients. Our mission is to help you gain clarity and confidence in your decisions regarding finances. We combine our financial savvy and your resources to build a financial plan that works towards the goal of long term success. By understanding the various areas of your financial life, we immediately identify goals and address any challenges together.
We can’t make guarantees in the financial world about what the markets will do, but we can make and keep promises about the way you will be treated when you become a client.
- You are not just another client if we choose to engage in a relationship with you. We make our best effort to learn as much about you and your family as possible in order to build a rewarding and long lasting partnership.
- Your best interest comes first. We define our success by YOUR success; therefore, your interests will align with ours. We believe true success is achieved when you feel more clarity and satisfaction regarding your financial life because of our relationship.
- We will treat you the way we would want to be treated if we were in your shoes. That means we will always treat you and your family with the utmost respect and we will expect the same in return. That also means returning your phone calls and emails promptly to make sure your question or concern is addressed in a reasonable period of time.
- We will have constructive conversations with you at whatever level YOU feel is the most helpful given where you are in your financial path. We will not talk down to you, lecture you or use overly complicated charts and graphs to try to impress you with our knowledge.
- We are your partners. We enjoy working with people who recognize and appreciate our value. Investments are a commodity and you can get those anywhere.
We believe everyone has the right to unbiased advice from an adviser in a trusted position that is free from conflicts of interest from proprietary product sales. We chose the name IntegriGEN Wealth Management so that our name would embody the concept of integrity and working with multi-generations since we plan to be in this business for many years to come. We truly love what we do and look forward to “helping you pursue what really matters.”