Our service offerings include:
• Intake Session and Discovery: We have you complete our Discovery Workbook in order to try to learn everything there is to know about you regarding your financial life. We will help you identify your goals and prioritize them accordingly.
• Comprehensive Portfolio Review: We will review your investment accounts and give you our objective thoughts and where necessary, suggest changes (this includes objective advice as it pertains to potential real estate purchases/sales). You are free to implement the investment recommendations wherever and however you choose.
• Budget Review: After you complete a Cash Flow Worksheet outlining your income sources and expenses, we will provide objective cash flow analysis and help decide “maximum” levels of spending given your individual financial situation. We will also help you decide on an appropriate amount to hold in an “emergency cash account” and discuss ideas for future “dollar cost averaging”.
• Tax Return Review: While we are not CPAs and suggest that you discuss your specific tax issues with a qualified tax advisor, we do have tax knowledge and want to see your tax return. We like to do this before recommending certain investment or distribution strategies to make sure we are making thoughtful and deliberate suggestions from a tax perspective.
• Retirement Plan Review: We make sure you are participating in the most appropriate type(s) of retirement plan(s) given the level/source of compensation and your overall tax situation. (i.e. Traditional 401(k) vs. Roth 401(k), Roth IRA vs. Traditional IRA, Defined Benefit Plan vs. SEP-IRA vs. Single K, etc..). In addition to reviewing your level of contributions given your goals we outlined together, we will also provide suggestions for the investments within that plan.
• Roth-IRA Conversion Analysis: We provide an ongoing annual analysis to determine if a Roth-IRA Conversion makes sense, and if so, at what level.
• Basic Estate Plan Review & Analysis: We review your estate plan and make sure that the registration and beneficiary designations for your investments/insurance policies are consistent with your asset distribution plan.
• Risk Management Analysis: Based on a variety of factors, we will review your current insurance policies (including life, disability and umbrella coverage) to determine if you are over or underinsured and can offer assistance and possible strategies.
• Unlimited phone calls and emails
• Access to our periodic “IntegriGen Intelligence” communications: We will email important insights on current events or helpful reminders about pertinent and timely topics.
• Referrals to other professionals: If you are in need of coordinating other areas of your financial life, we can provide you with a list of professionals in the region . When this occurs, we do not receive further compensation from those third parties, so there is no conflict of interest.
• Ongoing Annual face to face meetings: We will meet with you to review your goals and objectives and any changes in your life that may impact your financial plan. We will also review your progress and monitor whether you are on track to meet the goals we specified during our initial or most recent meeting.
- Comprehensive financial planning
- Asset management/investment planning
- Retirement accumulation/income planning
- Estate planning/legacy planning
- Business succession planning
- Education planning/529 plans
- 401(k) Plans
- Tax strategies
To learn about any of our services in greater detail, or to schedule a consultation, please get in touch with us.
We keep in regular contact with each of our clients; in this way, we’re nurturing our relationship for the long term. We want our clients to be completely in the know, so there are no surprises down the line. Ready to get started on a financial plan?
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.