Our value added services
Value Added Services:
- We act as a sounding board to our clients’ families and friends at no charge. If they are important to our clients, they are important to us.
- Periodic economic and/or market updates, especially when extraordinary situations occur. We help our clients tune out the noise and focus on how it truly impacts their specific financial picture.
- Checklists and Resources for widow/widowers as well as support for estate and tax strategies during these difficult times.
- Elder Care Resources-Many of our clients are considered to be the “sandwich generation” and are still launching their own children, but also have aging parents that need assistance. We provide support for that process and have a vast array of resources to help aid with these issues. This includes guides and checklists for steps that need to be taken when you have an aging parent with needs.
- We communicate directly with our clients’ mortgage lenders to help provide necessary information.
- “Outside of the box” income and distribution planning-Many of our clients have important decisions to make about pensions and or assets outside our management. We perform detailed analysis for them such as what survivorship options are most appropriate for pension plans and/or breakeven calculation for “buy-in options” to different retirement plan options offered by their employers. We also help clients determine the most tax efficient options for withdrawing from their portfolios in retirement.
- Social Security Analysis: There is no specific rule of thumb for a social security strategy and the decision is unique and specific to each family. We provide a detailed analysis and show the benefits and drawbacks regarding the different options on when to take social security benefits.
- New Car Purchase Analysis: The decision to lease or buy a car is different for everyone. We help provide guidance on what may be best for our clients given their cash flow, specific tax situation and driving habits.
- Access to our vast network of professionals including but not limited to the following:
- Mortgage brokers
- Divorce Attorneys
- Estate Planning/Elder Care Attorneys
- CPAs and/or Tax Preparers
- Insurance Specialists (including life, health, disability, long-term care and home/auto/umbrella)
- Daily Money Managers-these individuals help those with disabilities or cognitive issues manage their mail, bill-paying, and health insurance claims.
- Health & Employee Benefits Professionals