Elder Care/Aging Life Services
Do you have a parent or loved one that is getting older and you're worried about how best to prepare the family for this next phase in their lives? Many of us have aging parents, but are also still trying to raise children of our own. We have faced similar struggles in our own families and strive to be a resource for our clients when they face this situation.
We may be able to help or at least point you in the right direction if you have some of the following questions:
- How will my parents pay for the additional care they may require in the future?
- Is there planning that should be done now to protect or preserve those assets in the future?
- What needs to be done before there is an issue while they are mentally capable and able to address future needs?
- What is long-term care insurance and when is the best time to consider this as a possible option? Is it ever too late?
- What will Medicare cover vs. Medicaid vs. long-term care insurance benefits?
- What type of estate planning needs to be done and are wills enough to address our needs?
- How do I make sure I am able to step in and help my parents or loved ones should they become disabled or cognitively challenged?
During a time when you are being pulled in many directions and aren't sure where to start, we can help provide overall guidance. We are not estate planning attorneys or aging life care specialists, but we do have a great network of these professionals that we can help refer you to when appropriate. We can also provide detailed financial planning for your family to figure out how best to pay for the needs of your loved ones not just now, but in the future as well.